Made for the outdoors. Hydro flask’s tempshield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 18, 32, 40, and 64 oz. bottles keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to Summit and every step in-between. Your perfect “all day and into the next” refreshment solution. It is the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Now with the new flex cap for ultimate portability. Whether you’re in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro flask’s 18/8 stainless steel double wall Vacuum insulation will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours. The wide mouth opening is makes pouring easy, and the new BPA-free flex cap is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures. Hydro flask’s 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors and lingering flavors. Along with high performing and high quality products, all Hydro Flask products are made with recyclable materials and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Look for the h-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you’re getting the market’s premium insulating beverage bottle. Features: convenient carry size ideal for day pack 32, 40, and 64 oz. sizes fit most backcountry water filters wide mouth opening tempshield protected double wall Vacuum insulated keeps hot up to 6 hours, keeps cold up to 24 hours durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the stainless option) BPA-free, 18/8 stainless steel lifetime warranty parks for all – with Hydro Flask new giving program, parks for all, they are focusing on one overarching goal: supporting the development and maintenance of public Green spaces everywhere compatible lids: Hydro flip lid & Hydro straw lid hand wash only with hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry.
- DESIGN IN MIND: With it’s easy-access wide mouth, the sleek design holds the same volume of liquid as other leading water bottle brands. Also, safety is top-of-mind, as the bottles are made out of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- SLIP-FREE GRIP: Unlike other leading water bottles, Hydro Flask has a powder coat, which gives you a solid grip. The Powder Coat works with the premium TempShield insulation, which prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the bottle, to give you exactly what you want in an everyday refreshment delivery system.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Meets your everyday hydration needs in one container, all while keeping it piping hot or ice cold and fitting comfortable and conveniently in your hand or your vehicles’ cup holders. The wide mouth aspect also fits most backcountry water filters.
- INSULATION INNOVATION: The double-walled, vacuum insulated TempShield Insulation, the same technology used in all Hydro Flask products, will ensure that your beverage of choice maintains its temperature for many hours to come. Hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours.
- INSULATED, FLEXIBLE, AND BUILT TO LAST: Designed with stainless steel pivots and a flexible strap, this cap moves when you do. Plus, it’s made with Honeycomb Insulation to keep drinks cold up to 24 hours or hot up to 12 – no matter what the weather’s doing outside.